My Latino Book Tour Begins Today!




For the next two weeks I'll be touring the Latino blogosphere with BronzeWord Latino Authors!

I invite you to check out the schedule and stop by the hosts' blogs if you get a chance. I'll be giving away print copies of my children's books and ebook copies of my other books. To be eligible, just leave a comment at the end of each post on the appropiate date.

Thanks!

Latino Book Tour Schedule:

Monday, September 7 - Behind Brown Eyes - Paranormal Short Story: "Deja Vu"

Wednesday, September 9 - Mama Latina Tips - Interview

Thursday, September 10 - Spanglish Baby - Interview

Friday, September 11 - Writing to Insanity - Article: "How to Write a Great Blurb"

Monday, September 14 - Efrain's Corner - Guest Post: "I Hated Reading When I Was a Kid"

Wednesday, September 16 - Christina Rodriguez's blog - Guest Post: "On the Author & Illustrator Relationship"

Thursday, September 17 - Unloaded - Guest Post: "The Responsibilities of Owning a Dog"

Friday, September 18 - Chasing Heroes - Guest Post: "Heroes Must be Angels and Demons"


Comments

L. Diane Wolfe said…
Woo-hoo!!!

L. Diane Wolfe “Spunk On A Stick”
www.circleoffriendsbooks.blogspot.com
Lubna said…
Wow, this is good news.Just stumbled on your blog today as I will soon be volunteering at a school for the economically backword in a slum area in Bangalore, India and am quite nervous about that. Have been googling for blogs on kiddie's books and came across this. Nice doggie.
Donna McDine said…
Head over now. Thanks for sharing your schedule.

Best wishes for your continued success!

Regards,
Donna
Children’s Author
Write What Inspires You Blog
The Golden Pathway Story book Blog
Donna M. McDine’s Website