Monday, November 23, 2009

Another wonderful review of Humberto the Bookworm Hamster!

Another wonderful review of my latest picture book, Humberto the Bookworm Hamster!

This time by Judy Mercado from Pilgrim Soul Blog.

"As a self-admitted bookworm, I had expected to find Calvani’s book interesting. What I did not expect was that this beautifully illustrated children’s tale would apply so resoundingly to my current life, particularly my blogging life. Since I began blogging, I have been struck by how much fun it is to write for my blog and also to read other blogs. I can be carried off for hours and, in the meantime, dinner is not prepared, clothes are not washed, my dear husband has not received a hug, and friends and family have not heard from me. Humberto is a powerful reminder that we are social beings in the flesh and not just on the page." --Judy Williams

Read the complete review HERE. www.tips-fb.com

1 comment:

L. Diane Wolfe said...

That is wonderful, Mayra!