Another wonderful review of Humberto the Bookworm Hamster!

Another wonderful review of my latest picture book, Humberto the Bookworm Hamster!

This time by Judy Mercado from Pilgrim Soul Blog.

"As a self-admitted bookworm, I had expected to find Calvani’s book interesting. What I did not expect was that this beautifully illustrated children’s tale would apply so resoundingly to my current life, particularly my blogging life. Since I began blogging, I have been struck by how much fun it is to write for my blog and also to read other blogs. I can be carried off for hours and, in the meantime, dinner is not prepared, clothes are not washed, my dear husband has not received a hug, and friends and family have not heard from me. Humberto is a powerful reminder that we are social beings in the flesh and not just on the page." --Judy Williams

Read the complete review HERE.

Comments

L. Diane Wolfe said…
That is wonderful, Mayra!