The Launch Party for The Slippery Art of Book Reviewing


Hi Everyone,

To promote the release of my first nonfiction book, The Slippery Art of Book Reviewing (co-authored with Anne K. Edwards), I'm launching a party at Blogcritics Magazine from June 1-30.
Learn all about the business of book reviewing and what’s in the mind of some of the most popular reviewers on the internet today. Some of our guests will include: Irene Watson from Reader Views, Andrea Sisco from Armchair Interviews, Hilary Williamson from Book Loons, Linda Baldwin from Road to Romance, Judy Clark from Mostly Fiction, Carolyn Howard-Johnson from The New Book Review, James Cox from Midwest Book Review, Lea Schizas from Muse Book Reviews, Magdalena Ball from The Compulsive Reader, Sharyn McGinty from In the Library Reviews, and many others!
Learn more about the book at The Slippery Book Review Blog.
The Slippery Art of Book Reviewing is officially available for pre-order now on Amazon and B&N. If you order now Amazon is offering a discount. The ebook galley is also for sale now from the publisher at Twilight Times Books. (If you buy the galley now, you will receive the finished version upon its release on June 15th).
I hope you'll stop by at Blogcritics to read some of the interviews and hopefully leave comments and/or questions.
I will send another announcement on June 1st.
Thanks!
Mayra Calvani

Comments

max said…
Hi,

Because of your real wolf, I thought you'd be interested in one of my books, LEGEND OF THE WHITE WOLF.

You can find it on Amazon, or go to one of my sites.

I grew up as a reluctant reader. Now I write action-adventures & mysteries, especially for boys 8 and up, that kids hate to put down. My web site is at http://www.maxbooks.9k.com and my Books for Boys blog is at http://booksandboys.blogspot.com
Ranked by Accelerated Reader

Max Elliot Anderson
Mayra Calvani said…
HI there,

You may have forgotten it, but I reviewed your beautiful book a few years ago. :-)

Best,
Mayra