Julia Cameron's The Artist's Way is now an interactive online experience

Julia Cameron and her marvelous book, The Artist's Way, completely changed the way I approached writing, inspiration and creativity. I can honestly say that this book changed my life. It has also changed the lives of millions of artists and creative people worldwide. If you're already familiar with Cameron's work, you know I'm not exaggerating. If you're new to her work, I urge you to discover it. It's never too late!

Now, Julia's 12-week program is available online:

Through interactive tools, you'll be able to:


  • UNBLOCK yourself with powerful Artist's Way exercises
  • TRACE your creative process in your own personal Artist's Way Creativity Notebook
  • RECEIVE Daily Inspirations, Affirmations, and Artist's Date ideas from Julia

The kit includes a contract, the artist's date, artist's date exercises, creativity pages and creativity notes.

For those of you on the go, there's an app for the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.

You can learn more about this exciting program at My Artist's Way Toolkit.

Comments

Suzanne said…
Hi Mayra, I just started using the Morning Pages again and am finding it extremely helpful at keeping me on task.

I wanted you to know I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger award, posted today at

www.suzannepurvis.blogspot.com
Donna McDine said…
Hi Mayra:

Very interesting. I'll have to check this out.

All the best,
Donna
Award-winning Children’s Author
The Golden Pathway Story book Blog
Author PR Services