Write a book this summer!

Write and Publish YOUR Book in 16 weeks when you join Suzanne Lieurance's Working Writer’s Book Bootcamp!
boot camp

Are you ready to write a novel but you don’t know how to get started?

Or maybe you’ve started your novel dozens of times only to stop midway through so you NEVER finish writing it?

OR – perhaps you want to write a nonfiction book that will become your “signature” product, which will take your business to new levels?

If you answered “yes” to any of the above, then Suzanne Lieurance's Working Writer’s Book Bootcamp is just what you need.

For complete details about this program, email Suzanne at suzanne@workingwriterscoach.com with the words “Working Writer’s Book Bootcamp” in the subject line. She'll send you complete details including the syllabus.

I already signed up for this bootcamp (the novel version) and I'm incredibly excited. I'm a big procrastinator when it comes to finishing novels so I believe this is a valuable investment in my writing career. I have been a member of the Working Writer's Club for over a year now, so I know how wonderful Suzanne is as a coach. My writing has bloomed since I've been under her umbrella. Suzanne is an energetic and inspiring coach. She'll demand a lot from you--but only to push you to your full potential.

The bootcamp will start in June and last through September.

If you're interested, write to Suzanne for details and please let her know you heard about the bootcamp from Mayra's Secret Bookcase.

Don't keep putting your dreams aside for later. Stop procrastinating and do something for yourself and your writing career. You'll be glad you did.


Comments

Rosi said…
Thanks for all the information. I'll be looking into this for the future. I like your blog and have subscribed and become a follower!