My review of ThatMutt.com, a dog blog



Hi all,

For the past year I've been reading a particular dog blog called ThatMutt.com. The blog is kept by dog lover/trainer Lindsay Stordahl and has countless articles on dog care, breeding, nutrition, health, etc.

You may read about it on Suite101, where I recently wrote an article:
http://dogs.suite101.com/article.cfm/great_online_resource_for_dog_owners

If you're a dog owner, I seriously advise you to consider subscribing to this blog. It's full of practical, helpful information about dogs.

Cheers!
Mayra

PS: The doggy in the picture is my pride and joy, Amigo. He tried to look 'cool' for the photo :-)

Comments

L. Diane Wolfe said…
Now that is a smart idea! I'll pass the site along to my cousin, who owns two dogs.
Wonder if there's one for cats...?

L. Diane Wolfe
www.circleoffriendsbooks.blogspot.com
www.spunkonastick.net
www.thecircleoffriends.net
Anonymous said…
Thanks for the review, Mayra! You and Amigo look great!