ABC's Children's Picture Book Competition--The Winners

I would like to thank all the people who took time from their busy lives to vote for my children’s story, The Doll Violinist, at the ABC’s Children’s Picture Book Competition. Even though I didn’t win, it was certainly a different experience and I at least learned how much I’m capable of promoting and networking under pressure and with a deadline. The 2-week voting period has left me exhausted and I definitely look forward to a calmer and less stressful Halloween season...

Congrats to Gillian Colley and Nikki Shoemaker, for their winning title, What's Wrong with Mud?!!!!!!!!

Moving on to other projects...! :-)

Comments

Dena said…
Hi Mayra, I am sorry you didn't win,I was voting for you.Hopefully in the future your next book will be considered.
Anonymous said…
Nice blog...!