Have you signed up for Nanowrimo yet?

The National Novel Writing Month--or Nanowrimo--is a thrilling, exciting experience where you get to write a complete novel in exactly 30 days! It starts on November 1st and ends on November 30th.

Last year close to 70,000 people from around the world joined--I among them. If I remember it correctly, less than 10,000 actually managed to finish the 50,000-word goal.

Get all the details at the official site: www.nanowrimo.org

I wrote my tween novel, The Luthier's Apprentice, on the same marathon two years ago. The manuscript is in the hands of an agent at the moment. I've been editing/polishing it on and off for one and a half years! Yes, writing it on nanowrimo can be quicly, but then comes the EDITING....

Comments

Jenny said…
Yes! I love NaNoWriMo! Last year was my first time participating and I was so pleased to have completed a very, very, very rough draft of my first novel. I'm not a great writer..I need way more practice...so this will probably only be for my family.