And the winners are...

First of all, a sincere, deeply felt THANK YOU to all the people who voted for my story, THE DOLL VIOLINIST!

I don’t know yet whether or not I’ve won, but your support really meant a lot to me. Some people voted every single day and I honestly wish I could send gifts to everyone who so faithfully supported me.

Now I will announce the 5 lucky winners of my drawing...

1st Prize, an antique doll in Brussels lace goes to Jackie Young.

2nd Prize, a $50 Amazon certificate goes to Jack Mishler.

3rd Prize, a sterling silver & zirconium ring goes to Linda Gates.

4th Prize, a print copy of my novel, Dark Lullaby, goes to Cherie Michalec.

5th Prize, a print copy of Angel in a Bubble, goes to Susan Ford.

Congratulations to all the winners!!!

A note on how I did the drawing:

I grouped together all the voters under the ‘star’ system used by Gmail.
I copy and pasted the list onto a Word document.
I printed out the list.
I cut each voter’s name separately into small slips of paper (people who voted 5 times had 5 slips of paper, people who voted 8 times, had 8 slips of paper and so on)
I crumpled them and tossed them into a vase.
I closed my eyes and reached for 5 slips of paper, one at a time for each prize, starting with the first.

Comments