New Blog on the Block: Pets and Their Authors


Hi all,

I just started a new promo blog for authors where my golden retriever, Amigo, interviews authors' pets. In other words, your pet will talk about you and your book, from its 'unique' perspective.

I was wondering if any of you would like to be one of my first, er, victims... :-)

There will only be five questions (I want to keep it short and funny) and I would need a photo of your pet and your book. You just have to answer as if you were your pet.

I'll be promoting each interview on about 10 groups, sites, blogs, communities, and I plan to post one interview a week. I'll also keep your book cover permanently on the sidebar (or as long as blogger allows me, LOL)

This is the blog. It's empty for the moment, but I'm contacting dozens of authors, so I expect it to fill up quickly (already have 10 takers on day 1)

http://petsandauthors.blogspot.com/

I'll be happy to host authors on virtual book tours as well. If you'd like my golden retriever to interview your pet, contact me at mayra.calvani@gmail.com and I'll pass him the message. :-)

Best,
Mayra

Comments

L. Diane Wolfe said…
Wonderful idea! I'm sending you an email right now.

L. Diane Wolfe
www.circleoffriendsbooks.blogspot.com
www.spunkonastick.net
www.thecircleoffriends.net